We Live Games presents Season 2 of their online Hearthstone Championship.
Every last Sunday off the month you will have to compete against each other in an online tournament.There will be 5 individual Tournaments for Season 2. The system is pretty simple, the winner is the one with the most WLG points at the end of Season 2. To earn WLG points all you need to do is participate. Play in every one of the 5 Tournaments and rank yourself at the top to earn the most possible WLG points. The player with most WLG Points wins, will be crowned WLG Hearthstone King and have a spot on our WLG Hall of Fame.
Everyone is allowed to participate. No player limit.
Every tournament will be streamed on our twitch channel : twitch.tv/we_live_games
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions, we will be glad to help you out.
- Hearthstone Tournament Discord : discord.gg/wdnUyJU
- Facebook message : Fb.com/welivegames
- Email : hearthstone[at]welivegames.com
How do I register?
Go over to www.battlefy.com, create a battlefy.com account and register yourself for the Hearthstone tournament by clicking on the red “join” button.
Season 2 – Tournament 1 : https://battlefy.com/we-live-games-hs-league-season-2-15/results
Season 2 – Tournament 2 :
Registrations not yet open :
Season 2 – Tournament 3 :
Season 2 – Tournament 4 :
Season 2 – Tournament 5 :
WLG Points explained!
With every tournament placed under the top 16 you will earn so called WLG Points. Your goal will be to collect as many WLG points as possible by placing yourself at the top of each tournament.
Points distribution :
1st place: 32 Points
2nd place: 26 Points
3rd place: 20 Points
4th place: 14 Points
5th-8th place: 8 Points
9th-16th place: 4 Points
- 15:00 Check in
- 16:00 Bracket seeded
- 16:10 Beginning of the tournament
- EU Region
- Standard Mode!
- Read all the rules to avoid any misunderstandings!
- Player limit : none!
- Be respectful!
- Do not spam hero emotes!
- There is no reason for unsavory language or insults. It’s a game, have fun!
- You have to choose your four classes in Battlefy.com when registering
- Fill in a valid BattleTag(NAME#0000) and email address
- Breaking the rules will result in a disqualification
- STANDARD MODE!
- 4 Decks, 1 Ban
- Each participant can only have 1 deck per class! (you can for example not be playing a zoolock and a renolock)
- Check in on Battlefy.com before 15:45 CET
- Click your bracket to chat with your opponent
- Ban a class you don’t want your opponent to play!
- Add your opponent to BattleNet
- Start a match with your opponent
The Battle :
- If your opponent does not respond in 10 minutes, he is disqualified. Contact an admin ingame : WLGAdmin#2675 / Hilite#2123 / Siggy#2362
- Round 1 – 3 will be Best of 3 (First to win with 2 classes wins)
- Semi/Finals will be Best of 5 (First to win with 3 classes wins)
- You cannot pick a class if you already won with it
- Both players will have to take screenshots of every game as a proof!
- Enter your results in your respective bracket on Battlefy.com
- Both players will be disqualified if a result is contested and no screenshot can be shown to an admin!
- Single Elimination! If you lose, you are out!
- Players can report their own score.
Remakes and disconnects :
- If any player disconnects, it is up to the remaining player to claim the match as a win or replay the game.
- If both players disconnect due to server problems, the game will be replayed.
- Players are allowed to replay their game if both parties agree to it.
Contact Admin : hearthstone[at]welivegames.com
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/welivegames
Follow our Twitch channel : https://www.twitch.com/we_live_games
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/We_Live_Games
Subscribe to our Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/W3LiveGames